Monday, September 19, 2005

Once again I am realizing how lucky I am. Lucky that I was born into a loving family that is functional...

A guest speaker came into to talk in one of my classes today. Really messed up some of the things parents do to their children. Cutting themselves in front of them, hoping they commit suicide so that they can get into their child's trust fund. It sounds too horrible to be true.. but alas it is. And that is just really really sad. It makes me appriciate my parents and family so much more. I love them, I really do. I know they would be there for me if I ever needed them.

I am being too much a friggin girl. I am having that "fat" time now. I just feel so grossssss. And like I should go to the gym.. just so I feel better about myself but I'm too busy/tired/lazy to walk all the way to campus just for that. I hate being like this though because I know I'm not fat. I just feel like I'm getting a little pudge but I know people would kill me if I complained of this out loud. Why do girls have such self image issues?

I'm a little miffed at myself for skipping class today. But, I really really needed to sleep in. ANd I've learned all this stuff before.. so I think I will be ok.. but I am just not the type of person to ever skip.

Another long day coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home