Sunday, September 04, 2005

Akward.

I'm staying in my room for a bit. A's in the living room crying/fighting with her parents. It sucks this has to go on, I don't know exactly what it's all about but I have somewhat of an idea. I'm so lucky that my parents can be there for me all the time.

I've been drinking like crazy lately. It needs to stop. My liver is going to give out on me and I just shouldn't drink more than 1, 2 times a week tops. It's just not something I want to do. ANd to have T confront me with it.. that's a bad sign. It's just hard living here. Everything comes up and theres always drinking involved. I need more non-drinking things to do. But what do you do if everyone you hang out w/ drinks all the time? *sigh* Maybe more lonely nights? I dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home