Saturday, August 27, 2005

So life. It's going. I'm happy. Bored. But happy. I think I am ready for school to start up again. It gets old sitting around the apartment. I need something to do. I should work on earrings or playing my guitar. I am too damn lazy. I would rather veg out.

I had a dream my teeth turned extremely yellow. It was gross. I hate my teeth. I want to get them whitened when I can afford new veneers.

I keep having dreams me, A and Am are fighting. I wake up upset.

I really really love T. He makes me happy.

I'm tired today. For no reason. I slept late.

I guess tonight I may stay in again. All everyone does is go out and drink. I don't want to go out and drink.

Going to church tomorrow for the first time in a long time. It will be weird, but good for me maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home