Friday, August 12, 2005

moving

So tomorrow I move into my new apartment. I am super excited about this. I can't wait to have a kitchen, and a living room, and not have to stay in a tiny cubicle my whole entire life. I can actually have people over and not all have to sit on my bed in my tiny messy room. I can't wait.

Little worried about all that comes with the apartment as well. A is very uptight about things. Also, will I have enough time for myself without being rude? The driving thing is always a big deal.. I'll probably have to start driving people around more. Which is good, I need to start doing it. This way I am forced to start..right?

T is coming tomorrow night to hang out with me. I won't have a bed yet. I'll be sleeping on the couch. I'm glad he is coming over though.. another thing that worries me. Will Am and A mind if T comes over a lot? Not that he will be during the year (too friggin busy) and will they be upset when I go out for a couple days at a time to his place? Then I think- who cares? It's my life. I can do this if I so please..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home