Friday, June 17, 2005

wishing

Sometimes I wish I had an exciting life. I guess I could make it a little more exciting, you know if I actually got up and did something every once in a while. Ok- I do. But I turn a lot of stuff down too. I say I like my time alone. I do like my time alone.. but I feel like I should want to hang out with other people more often. *sigh* Complicated. Really.

I guess I want to try new things more often. I'm too timid most of the time. But I know I shouldn't be complaining. If I wanted to change it so bad, I should do something about it. I guess it is just easier said than done.

A is going to some Dennis Quiad charity thing tonight. That is what brought all this on. Now I think, will I ever get to do anything like that? Probably not. It's in her field though..

I'm feeling a little Elisa in "The Chrysanthemums" right now. Just itching to get out of my box and try new things. But- I need a shove I suppose.

Oh who knows.

Bored. Bored. Bored of life. Scared though too. What am I to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home