Friday, May 20, 2005

Tired.

So I am gonna make this short. I just wanted to say a few words about T. I miss him. I just saw him last night but just knowing he is in Alabama and I can't talk to him before I go to sleep makes me sad. I've never missed anyone like this before. As terrible as it sounds, I think I only missed boys before because I was bored. But, even tonight when I was out I missed him. I miss him now. I can feel the distance.

I hate the community college. Cancelling my class 2 days before it starts. Throws everything off and Joe, the chair of communication will not return my calls. What is it about me that people find it impossible to call me back? I don't understand it. He better let me in that distance learning. I can't drive all the way downtown 4 days a week right dab in the middle of the day. I have other things I have to do... *sigh* Nothing ever works out. Why? Why is that? Can't something ever just work out without causing me any stress?

Also, I never realized just how many people have emotional issues. I could barely find a psychiatrist today.. they are all either not taking new patients or booked till the end of summer.

I can't breath. So, I am going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home