Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sunday Night.

Well, today was mother's day. My mom had a great time and she enjoyed the food me and my sister made very much which in turn made me happy. I like to be able to do something for my mom, even if it's as small as brunch. She has done so much for me and I take and take and never have anything to give back to her.

Watched this documentary on HBO tonight entitled "Rehab". I could completely see how people could get addicted to drugs. It starts out innocently enough, once or twice then it just snowballs into something you have no control over. But then at the same time, I don't know how you could let yourself get into that position. Just by doing cocaine or heroin you should know you are taking the risk that you could get addicted. You should just stay away from that shit to begin with. It is sad to see people like that. Shooting up and sleeping in their cars, telling themselves they are going to get clean only to constantly disapoint yourself and your family. It must be so hard on the families. I would rather die than do that to my family. How can you take advantage of them like that? I guess I wouldn't understand because I'm not that desperate.

I am not looking forward to this week. I know I just have to make it 8 more days and I can do it. I just don't want to do it. I'm glad it is pouring outside. It puts me in the right mindset. I hope it rains all day tomorrow so I can just stay in the library all day long. Why do I feel so guilty for taking a two day break away from school? It's like I constantly have to be going and if I'm not I'm thinking of all the things I should be doing. I think I've made about 3 To-do Lists in the past couple days. Slightly obsessive? Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home