Tuesday, May 31, 2005

hmmm.

I suppose I should update in this thing. That's what journals are for.. recording day to day feelings. I just don't have a whole lot going on I guess. All the company left yesterday. As much as I enjoyed seeing them I like having my daily routine back. I guess I am a creature of habit. I like to have alone time. Do things the way I like to do them. For instance, my summer schedule:
1. Wake up to a cup of coffee and an hour of TLC
2. Do some homework for however long I need to feel accomplished
3. Possibly lay out if it's sunny
4. Gilmore Girls at 4
5. Class till 9 if it's Tuesday of Thursday
6. Watch TV and veg or hang out with friends

I have done about zero of those things the past 3 days. Today it started up again. ahhhh. nice routine.

I'm going back to the gym soon. I am going to take my mom and help her get a program started. I look forward to going back to the gym. It makes me feel a thousand times better after I go.

I really wish I could go on vacation. To the beach. And not do a single thing besides lay out on the sand drinking some exotic drink with a tiny umbrella in it all day long. Maybe at night a nice stroll with my feet in the water and sleep with the windows open.

I have been thinking about my future a lot lately. Things I never thought about before. Getting married, having kids, thinking how life will be like when they are teenagers. how me and T's life will change. Will our relationship change? I know it all will be with him. It's a scary feeling of knowing, there is no doubt about it. ahh too much thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home