Sunday, May 22, 2005

Good day.

I think the title up there about sums it up. Today was a great day. My family came over, we celebrated my birthday. It was the best birthday to date. My sister made me jewlrey. And it is such nice jewlrey I never would have guessed she made it herself! And I like it even more because of it. It was just one of those days when you are just geniunely happy. It's just like.. whoa this is why life is good. THIS is life. Life isn't school, it isn't your job, it isn't constantly thinking about whats going to happen tomorrow. Life is NOW, its the people you know, its BEING. It was a good reminder.

School starts tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers Joe so and so will call me back and I will not have to drive way the hell out there to class. Although I am going to visit T so I guess it doesnt matter tomorrow anyways. I just do not want to have to deal with driving ect. ect. But if I must, I must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home