Monday, May 16, 2005

Finished.

That word has never sounded so good to me before. It was tough once again getting there. I only got a total of about 3 hours of sleep last night. Went to bed at 1 woke up at 3:30.. fell back asleep sometime around 6 and woke up at 7. I don't even know what was bothering me this time. I just woke up, general feeling of discontent, mind racing, staring at the clock. It was one of those days when I look at the clock and I have this impression somehow that the numbers are supposed to mean something other than what time it is. I think this time I was trying to calculate some kind of equation.. yea I'm not sure. But I couldn't fall back asleep. Then I had to get my tetanusshot and it feels like someone nailed me in the arm. And it is supposed to feel worse tomorrow? Good thing I timed that and moving at the same time..

So my last test was extremely difficult. I dont know how I did. I usually end up doing better than I think on those test so I hope that current trend continues. Ah well. It is over, and the thought is so beautiful.

Went out with my sister for lunch. They didn't even card me! Ha. Figures.

I need to start cleaning and packing. Somewhere under all this mess is my hair brush and I am in desperate need of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aeren said...

Did you buy that keg yet? haha

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home