Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Contrast.

I can't believe I am the same person today that I was yesterday. I woke up surprisingly refreshed, ready to take on the day. I unloaded all of my worries on T last night. Not details per say, just the major issues. That is unusual for me. Usually I have the whole "it's your problem you deal with it" mindset but I tried to let someone else in for once. T offered to come up today and hang out, very nice of him. I decided I deserve a break, although I will be feeling guilty I am not camped out in the library the night before my physics final. Howeer, I was there since 9:30 this morning.. a good 6 straight hours. Not to mention the 8 I spent yesterday. I fear if I study anymore I'll burn myself out.. more so than I am already burned out. I'm gonna let fate take its course so to speak. Just do it. And be done with Physics forever. Wow. Nothing has sounded so good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home