Sunday, May 29, 2005

Another good day.

Tons of people were here today. Crazy. T came too. That was nice of him. He was here a good 10 hours. I wonder if he was bored. We played badmitten though and that was a lot of fun. A lot of fun to play and a lot of fun to watch. Good food of course. I was social. Unusual for me. I am usually very quiet and reserved. I'm trying to come out of my shell more though, I think I suceeded today. Played with S alot. At the end of the night we had fun "dancing". He is adorable. It made me happy to know he was laughing and smiling with me.

We also watched really old movies. From film that my mom paid a bundle to get transfered to a DVD. It was slightly creepy. The lady had put some music on in the background. So it was just that, and it was a little choppy and dark. Crazy thinking how peoples lives were once like that. My dad was a skinny little kid. My aunt looked so happy getting married and cutting the cake.. now she is divorced. She looked so happy as a kid. SHe didn't know what the heck was gonna happen in her life, she didn't know she was going to even get married.. and then divorced with three kids. Makes you think how crazy life is. It changes. You never really know where you are going to be in 10 years.. 20 years..

Man by the end of the night I really wanted to retreat to my room and just listen to the rain storm alone. But, there was still company. Now the rain is gone. God it feels good to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home