Thursday, May 12, 2005

another day.

I don't really have much to say about today, but I am going to try to write in this thing every day. Just to kind of keep track of all my thoughts and moods. So I guess I should start by commenting on my mood. I feel pretty good today. I don't even feel stressed about finals right now. It's 10:45 at night and I wish I was tired enough to just go to sleep and wake up early tomorrow and get a shower and get breakfast. Man, I wish I was one of those people who could get up early and still function throughout the day. I would love to get up in time to watch the sunrise with a big cup of coffee. Have enough time to go to the gym and shower before I had to be anywhere. Too bad I don't think that is ever going to happen unless something in my biological clock suddenly changes. I wasn't meant to be up before 10am.

I found this quote on the ceiling of the library today:
"If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on !""
~Rudyard Kipling

I really liked it. SOmetimes I just have the feeling like I can't go on, I can't do it anymore.. not life all the time, small things too. For instance studying for my tests forever and ever. So maybe it was good motivation. It's a good thought to have throughout life if you fail, or if your struggling and just don't want to do it anymore.. don't give up, press on.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. I'll try to sleep although I don't think that is an option at this point.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pope Benedict XVI said...

One day at a time.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home